Eyelash Extensions Chicago, IL
Eyelash Extensions Chicago, IL - River North
Welcome to Litzy Yanay Beauty Bar.
Our lash experts will help you select a style suited for your eye and face shape. Eyelash extensions can be customized to achieve your desired look. So rest assured our goal is to make your eyes look beautiful.
We are open complying with all sanitary regulations. So, why wait?
Our Lash Extension Styles
Classic Full Set
Classic lashing is a technique in which a single extension is applied to one isolated natural lash. Our classic set of eyelashes is for clients looking for a natural look. Also, it is the best option if you’re a beginner. Because a single extension is applied they will give the appearance of wearing mascara. They are perfect for clients with lots of natural lashes.
Hybrid Full Set
Hybrid lashing is a technique combining two different lash application techniques: Classics 1:1 and volume fans. These are perfect for clients who want to fill gaps. And, this is the best option for a fuller look. For sure you will have the “Kim K” look.
Volume Full Set
This technique is used to achieve a fuller, fluffier look. This is because 3-5 super fine extensions are applied to each single natural lash. Volume lashes are perfect for clients who have fine lashes and enjoy the look of stip lashes. This set is ideal for a special occasion.
Classic Full Set
2-Week Classic Fill
3-Week Classic Fill
Hybrid Full Set
2-Week Hybrid Fill
Hybrid 3-Week Fill
Volume Full Set
2-Week Volume Fill
Volume 3-Week Fill
It's time to complement your style!
At Litzy Yanay Beauty Bar, you will be able to have that captivating look that you want so much.
What to expect?
We know that when you are looking to do something beautiful for yourself you need all the best answers before committing to something. Here we will tell you what to expect during the whole process.
Before the Appointment
- Do not curl your lashes or wear mascara the day before and the day of your appointment, as it will help minimize the cleanup time and will give us more time for lashing.
- Try your best to arrive without any eye makeup.
- Remove face creams or sunblock from the eye area.
- Remove your contacts.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Come with ideas.
- Use the bathroom before your appointment.
In The Appointment
- Book online through booksy.
- Confirm your appointment.
- Arrive on time.
- Discuss your expectations and preferences with the lash technician. Share your ideas and pictures, if you want a specific style.
- The duration of the appointment depends on the set of lashes you decide to get. It usually takes about 1.5 – 2 hours for a full set of lashes. You will be lying down with your eyes closed on a comfortable spa bed, it is really relaxing and non-invasive.
- Once done, the lash technician will explain how to take care of your lashes. Fill-ins are recommended every 2-3 weeks. Fill-ins after 4 weeks from prior appointment will be considered a full set. Coming in with less than 40% of your lash extensions will also be considered a full set. We recommend that you pre book your fill-in appointment to secure your spot.
After the Appointment
- Do not get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours after the application
- Do not go tanning for 24 hours after application
- Use an oil-free eye makeup remover
- Try not to run water directly on your lashes
- Do not rub, pick or pull your eyes
- Use water based mascara
- When applying mascara, avoid the root area
- Avoid using an eyelash curler
- Avoid exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Avoid irritating eye area treatments such as strong chemical peels, skin resurfacing procedure, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments
How Do I Make My Eyelash Extensions Last Longer?
Here are some tips from our Lash Studio in Chicago:
- Be Extra Careful for the First 48 Hours: Don’t let them get wet or be around steam for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid Oil-Based Products: Oily products break down the lash glue that binds the extensions to your lashes.
- Don’t Rub Your Eyes: This goes for when you remove your makeup as well as throughout the day.
- Avoid eye makeup: Now you can avoid mascara because in our salon lashes look just perfect.
- Brush Your Lashes: Each morning, you can brush your lashes to make sure they aren’t bunched up or stuck together.
How are lashes applied?
Semipermanent lashes are applied by a technician who hand-glues the extensions on top of your natural lashes. They are super customizable and actually look real.
Will natural lashes get damaged?
If applied correctly and properly, they are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural eyelashes. Be sure not to rub your eyes or tug or pull on the extensions. This can cause lash loss and even damage to your natural lashes.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Since each lash extension is attached to a single eyelash, they will fall out naturally along with the natural growth cycle of each lash. Thus, we recommend eyelash extension refills every three to four weeks. With proper care, they can last for six to eight weeks until they naturally fall out.
Where to get Eyelash Extensions in Chicago?
Chicago is one of the busiest cities in the United States. With over 2 million residents, and thousands of businesses. It can be extremely difficult to know where to go and who to trust with your eyes and eyelashes. This is why we can assure you Litzy Yanay is a certified Lash Salon in Chicago. We comply with all the safety regulations implied by the state of Illinois and the City of Chicago.
Do I need to prep before my appointment?
Try your best to arrive without any eye makeup. Do not curl your lashes or wear mascara the day before and the day of your appointment, as it will help minimize the cleanup time and will
give us more time for lashing.
Will the procedure ruin or cause my natural lashes to fall out?
When applying lashes, the stylist will look for adult lashes to attach the individual synthetic lashes. Young (baby) lashes are left to allow them to fully develop and when it comes time to
re-lash, we have new strong lashes to attach to. Your natural eyelashes won´t fall out, but they do have their own cycle of falling and growing. Once the extensions are removed, your lashes will appear shorter and sparser because you´ve been accustomed to a full set of longer, thicker lashes.
How long does it take to apply lash extensions?
The time depends on the set of lashes you decide to get. It usually takes 2 hours for a full set of lashes. You will be lying down with your eyes closed on a comfortable spa bed, it is really relaxing and non-invasive
Can I wash my eye area after the appointment?
Do not wash your eye area for at least 24 hours after the initial eyelash extensionapplication. This allows the bonding agent to fully dry and prolong the life of your extensions.
How long do refills take?
They take about 1.5 hours depending on the state of your remaining lashes.
Can I apply mascara to my lash extensions?
Yes, however you must only apply water based mascara. Do not use oil-based or water-proof mascara, since they will dissolve the bonding agent of the extensions and cause them to fall out sooner. Also, only use water based eye makeup remover.
Can I swim, shower or exercise while wearing lash extensions?
Yes. The bonding agent is waterproof, so it allows you to swim, shower and exercise normally.
How do I take care of my new lash extensions?
To take care of your extensions, please follow the following:
a. Do not get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours after the application
b. Do not go tanning for 24 hours after application
c. Use an oil-free eye makeup remover
d. Try not to run water directly on your lashes
e. Do not rub, pick or pull your eyes
f. Use water based mascara
g. When applying mascara, avoid the root area
h. Avoid using an eyelash curler
i. Avoid exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
j. Avoid irritating eye area treatments such as strong chemical peels, skin resurfacing procedure, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments
What do I do if I can´t remove my makeup before my lash appointment (full set or fill)?
If you have on makeup when you arrive at your appointment, then a lash bath will be necessary to remove oil/debris/makeup (eyelash extensions do not adhere to dirty lashes).
Our Clients Support Us
Why Choose Us
10 year experience serving Chicago Clients
We have more than 10 years working in our City. That is why, we can determine exactly what suits your face. It is not just eyelashes. Our service adapts to your needs. additionally, All of our services are designed specially to you. Surely, our priority is to provide the highest quality service. Also, we offer guaranteed satisfaction. In fact, our technicians are professionally trained. It means, we are able to evaluate your facial shape, and recommend the best suits you. Also, we know the current trends. So, your face will always look fashionable. Our clients recommend us. And, they are our greatest guarantee. We are committed to you.
In addition, part of our responsibility is reflected in the quality of products we use. We are not just another beauty salon, we are your eyelash salon in Chicago.
Get to know our Process
The procedure is relaxed and safe. You will feel like if you were receive a spa service. First, you will lie comfortably on our plush table. Then, it is time to close your eyes and relax. Remember, you need to have your eyes closed during the whole process. Following, we apply the extensions gently. At this moment you will feel as if a soft brush is caressing your eyelashes. All procedure will take around 60 minutes; of course, it always depends on the service you select. And don’t forget to like our Facebook page for more about our beauty services.